Term of Use
- Representations and warranties. You represent that you
are over the age of 18 and that you have the capacity to enter into a binding
- Prohibitions on use of the Website. You agree not to use
the Website, or products or services purchased from the Website, for, or in
connection with, the following:
- Tampering, hacking, modifying, or otherwise corrupting the security
or functionality of the Website, its services, or its products;
- Posting, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any data that contains
any viruses or any other code, file, or program that is intended to
destroy, disrupt, or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or the
operation of any service;
- Chain letters, pyramid schemes, or spamming;
- Posting, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any unlawful, harmful,
harassing, defamatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, vulgar, sexually
explicit, hateful, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, or
any material that is invasive of another’s privacy or exploits children
under 18 years of age;
- Falsely stating or misrepresenting your identity or affiliation,
including spoofing or otherwise impersonating any person or entity;
- Any fraudulent or illegal purpose;
- Gathering personally identifiable information without prior consent; or
- Interfering with another user’s enjoyment of the services.
- Authorized use of the Website. You are authorized to
view and download the materials on the Website only for your personal and
non‐commercial use. You may not modify the materials on the Website in any
way. You may not reproduce the materials or use them for public display,
public distribution, or any other commercial purpose.
- Termination. We reserve the right to terminate your
authorization to use the Website, in our sole discretion, with or without
notice, if we believe that your conduct fails to conform with the Terms.
- Intellectual property. The materials on the Website are
copyrighted and contain our trademarks. Any unauthorized use of any materials
on this Website may violate applicable copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- No warranty. The information, services, and products on
this Website are provided on an “as is” basis. We provide no warranties,
express, implied, or statutory, and we expressly disclaim any and all
warranties, including, but not limited to, fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of liability. In no event will we be liable to
any party for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, or
consequential damages for any use of this Website or any of its products or
- Third party websites. We make no representations
whatsoever about any third party website you may access through links in the
Website. When you access any such third party website, you acknowledge and
agree that it is independent from us, and that we have no control over its
content. In addition, a link to such third party site does not mean that we
endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site.
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for
your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, and other destructive items.
- Governing law. These Terms shall be governed by, subject
to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, and
you agree that the sole and proper venue for any legal proceedings under this
agreement shall be in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify us and hold us
harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses arising out of
or related to your use of the Website or your use of the products or services
offered on the Website.
- Modification or amendment. The Terms may be updated from
time to time. We will provide notice of materially significant changes to the
Terms by posting notice on the Website. Your use of the Website is subject to
the Terms in effect when you use the Website. We encourage you to check the